Can we talk about how Hairspray is a story where a not-conventionally-attractive girl gets the hot guy in the end without having to Become “Pretty.” Because we need more stories like that.
It’s also story about breaking down the barriers of racism which we also need more of.
And it’s about nice hair and cheesy dance moves, more things we need more of
It’s a movie where John Travolta plays a chic, which we need more of
love this post
|—||The Doctor Who fandom (via doctorwho)|
Colin Firth. You’re welcome.
get to know me meme → [1/10] favorite relationships - buffy x spikeWhen I say, “I love you,” it’s not because I want you or because I can’t have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I’ve seen your kindness and your strength. I’ve seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You’re a hell of a woman. You’re the one, Buffy.
The difference between milk snakes and coral snakes is a crucial key to not dying. Coral snakes are extremely dangerous, and despite the low bite ratio, they can and will bite you if you’re not careful. Milk snakes are totally okay and chill. So remember, everyone.
If red touches yellow, you’re a dead fellow
But if red touches black, you’re okay jack
I read this as milk shakes and was very confused
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.
If Series 8 is bad, Steven Moffat will be blamed.
If Series 8 is good, Peter Capaldi will be praised.
Joey - Role model for both men and women.
DO YOU HEAR THE WHOVIANS SCREAM
THE HIATUS HAS ENDED FOR TARDIS’ SAKE
JUST A FEW MORE HOURS TILL
SERIES EIGHT BEGINS